Saturday, November 12, 2011

Insights

I was painting today and although my art didn't turn out too stellar, I received some interesting insights. I don't think my mind could come up with these on it's own. When I paint, I'm in a flow that allows me to pick up on these ideas. It's one of the reasons I continue to paint. I have to write them down or they disappear, like a dream.

11/12/11
"Knowing versus Thinking"

Knowing is a feeling not a thought.
A belief is a very strong thought.
Feelings are always stronger than thoughts.
This is why miracles are possible.
Only good things can be known.
Because There is no such thing as bad, only lack of goodness.
Love is the only thing that is real.
Breathe love into these "bad" things, because they need it the most.
Think good things so your thoughts line up with your knowing.
This is where you find the center.
-JT

Does this make any sense???

No comments:

Post a Comment